Search Tyres by Vehicle Registration
Flixborough is a beautiful civil parish in North Lincolnshire with a population of more than 1500. Situated adjacent to River Trent, it is nearly 3 miles to the south-west of Scunthorpe. Due to its location, Flixborough gets a fair share of visitors throughout the year. Both fleeting visitors and the residents suffer from a lingering issue – the lack of a professional car workshop with a vast inventory offering top quality service..
Fret no more!
Lou’s Tyres Limited is here for your essential car servicing needs and so much more.
Here is a list of products and services which we offer to our vast clientele
- Tyre services: Tyre services at Lou’s Tyres Limited is not restricted to cater to people looking to install new tyres Flixborough but a host of other tyre services as well.
Car owners looking to install a new set of tyres but not finding adequate time to bring their car to our garage can avail the services of mobile tyre fitting Flixborough. Our experts will reach an agreed location as per your convenience on a predetermined time in such circumstances.
We also provide tyre repair services at our facility, but we only repair units which can be made roadworthy. Otherwise, we suggest you grab a new set of tyres.
Moreover, if you are looking to avail puncture repair services, you can trust our highly skilled service team to patch it up for you.
- MOT: Are you looking for an authorised centre for MOT Flixborough?
Lou’s Tyres Limited is your ideal destination. We perform in-house MOT certification, along with pre-MOT and post-MOT services. A VT20 or VT30 certificate will be issued depending on the results of a thorough vehicle inspection and MOT test readings.
- Brake repair: It is recommended to do a regular check-up of your car braking system and its components and replace the necessary parts at the earliest.
We stock OE parts from popular manufacturers, and our technicians can replace the damaged components for you after consultation.
Exhaust repair: If your car’s exhaust sounds uncomfortably loud, it is probably due to a failing exhaust system.
As most components of an exhaust system cannot be repaired, it would be best to replace them at the earliest for best results.
- Wheel alignment: If the steering wheel is vibrating abnormally or is not re-centring back to its original position, your car’s wheel alignment needs to be adjusted back to manufacturer specifications.
We have 3D wheel alignment technology to make accurate adjustments with the least turnaround time.
For any further query regarding any of our services, you can call us on 01724 281981. Else, come down to our facility at Brigg Rd, Scunthorpe DN16 1DL for further assistance.
- Monday 08:30am - 17:30pm
- Tuesday08:30am - 17:30pm
- Wednesday08:30am - 17:30pm
- Thursday08:30am - 17:30pm
- Friday08:30am - 17:30pm
- Saturday08:30am - 12:30pm