Search Tyres by Vehicle Registration
Tyres Barnetby le Wold
Located approximately 4 miles away from the Humberside International Airport, Barnetby le Wold is a beautiful hamlet and civil parish in North Lincolnshire, England.
Residents have been asking for an advanced garage in their vicinity for a long time.
Lou’s Tyres Limited is now functional in the hamlet of Barnetby le Wold. If you are facing any problem with your car, feel free to contact us on 01724281981. Our experts will fix all your vehicle-related issues in no time.
We also sell tyres from popular brands like Michelin, Continental, Pirelli, etc. Additionally, we retail mid-range and budget tyres for your benefits. If you are willing to buy tyres Barnetby le Wold, you will find the following categories at our facility:
- Summer Tyres
- Winter Tyres
- All-Season Tyres
Also, we stock tyres for high-performance cars, SUVs, vans, etc.
Services we provide
- MOT:- If you are looking for a reliable centre for Mot Barnetby le Wold, turn to us. We run a series of internal and external checks, including the windscreen, suspension, brakes, exhaust emissions, tyres and wheels, wipers and washer, registration plate, etc.
Also, we provide other car services, like:
- Exhaust Repair:- Our technicians can thoroughly inspect and identify any underlying issue with your vehicle’s exhaust system.
- Brake Repair:- Should you experience an increased braking distance or hear a squealing sound while braking, we recommend you opt for brake pad replacement at the earliest.
- Puncture Repair:- At our facility, our experts specialise at offering prompt puncture repairing services as per the British standards.
- Monday 08:30am - 17:30pm
- Tuesday08:30am - 17:30pm
- Wednesday08:30am - 17:30pm
- Thursday08:30am - 17:30pm
- Friday08:30am - 17:30pm
- Saturday08:30am - 12:30pm
- Wheel Alignment:- Does your vehicle drag to a side as soon as you let go off the steering wheel? Take the cue and reach us for accurate wheel alignment services.
- Suspension Repair:- Faults in the car suspension system are one of the primary causes of MOT failure in the UK. To avoid such issues, we recommend you opt for a thorough diagnosis of your vehicle’s suspension components.
Visit us Today!